29 jan 2014

Ooo my! At the CHA 2014 I saw this "tool" in real life action! I heard about it before so the Brother booth was on my list.

Maybe it was better to not go:-) that machine can do so many things! And really the possibilities are endless! Everyday there are new videos on YouTube and every day I am amazed on the possibilities.

So what is it? It's an electronic cutting machine that doesn't need an computer of cartridges... So what do you cut out if it has no computer or cartridge? You scan in your design, and he makes a cutting file out of it! Then you can store your designs on the machine or USB drive. It's that simple!

Besides the fact that if cuts trough fabric without backing, felt, leather etc I thought that is pretty cool! I am getting mine tomorrow!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten